Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vegas Trip


Skoot and I were able to take a trip together to Las Vegas about 2 1/2 weeks ago. We had a great time, even though Skoot had to go to a class. The first day we were there, I basically walked around the hotel, while Skoot was in class. We walked down Las Vegas Blvd. and looked at all the lights that night. The second day, I went across the street to Planet Hollywood to shop. There was a magic shop there, where I bought the boys a souvenir. After Skoot finished class, we walked down to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign - about 3 miles one way!!! After which, we hustled back to the hotel for the show "O" by Cirque du Soleil. It was amazing!!! I know I sat there on the edge of my seat with my mouth open for quite a while when it began. Saturday we went to tour the Hoover Dam. It was amazing, too. We rode a float on the Colorado River in front of the dam at the end of the tour, which, again, was amazing. Our flight back was good, and it was great to see the boys and my parents in Birmingham.

1 comment:

Magras Don't Run said...

Wow! Nice photo. Were you scared? Mom