Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Boys

The boys had friends over today to play. Well, actually, Topher had a friend over to spend the night. Jakob's friend could not stay the night, but came over to play today. They painted Christmas sun catchers, decorated cookies, played with probably every toy gun in the house, and played outside in a huge pile of, well just see for yourself...

Okay, not in that one, try this one...

They had a great time, and ended up making a fort out of the leaves.

Skoot and I went to a Christmas party tonight for our class from church. We had a really good time visiting with our friends from church, eating yummy food, and playing Dirty Santa. Skoot stole away with a gun that is a candle lighter. I stole an Alabama notebook, key chain, and gum. Our host was the lucky recipient of Skoot's present (a jock strap and whoopee cushion). She was a great sport!!! (I could not load the pictures, will try next week.)

3 comments:

Magras Don't Run said...

That sounds like such fun! We enjoyed having the boys with us while you were partying. Love you ~ Mom

The Willenbrecht's said...

Where are the pics?

Glad you had a good time. Arie and I could not stop laughing at the jock strap gift! I wish we had a gag party to go to and we would take that!!! Good one!

Love and miss you...

The Willenbrecht's said...

Come-on! More pictures please!!!