We were fortunate enough to take a trip to Florida this summer, thanks in a big part to Skoot having a Peer Review class close to Ft. Lauderdale. Early on we thought we would head down before the conference, and enjoy the beach, and maybe take the boys to Sea World. Well, after thinking it through a few days, we decided since we were going to be so close to Orlando we would go ahead and take the boys to Disney for a couple of days. I was so excited!!!
I stole an idea from a conversation I overheard, and decided to keep the visit to Disney a secret, as long as possible. Skoot and I only told few of our family members, and friends. Again, I was so excited!! I had always wanted to take the boys when they were big enough to ride the roller coasters!! Keeping the secret was so much fun. Skoot and I would make plans in the den, while the boys were upstairs. Then when information would come in the mail, we would hide it in our bed room.
We decided to stay at one of the value resorts on the property. We chose the All Star Sports Resort - right up the guys alley!!! We planned to go to a waterpark the day we arrived, the Magic Kingdom the next day, Animal Kingdom the next day, and to another water park on our last day. (These plans changed, as you will see, thanks to some information from some friends.) I kept getting more and more excited as the time to leave got closer, and it was so hard not to let the boys in on the secret!!!!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment