We left for Florida, Tuesday, July 28, after Skoot got home from work. The boys and I were almost ready to go as soon as he got there (I did not expect Skoot as early as he arrived). We headed out, hoping to drive to Valdosta, Georgia for the night. The boys had their gameboys, I had a couple of books, and Skoot started the drive. We made awesome time, with everyone pre-occupied (Skoot listened to his sports stuff). After a stop and driver change, we made it to Adel, Georgia, only about 30 minutes away from Valdosta. We stayed at a Days Inn, got up the next morning, ate at IHOP (yummy pinneapple upsidedown pancakes), and started the rest of our drive. We were only about 3 1/2 hours from Orlando.
The boys were still clueless. I had several friends on facebook asking if they knew yet, and when we thought they would figure it out. Skoot and I were just going to let it go as far as it took, and let them figure it out on their own. When we were close to Orlando, we made them help us look for exits. We saw several Disney signs, but still it did not click. When we took the exit labeled Disney World, and passed the welcome to Disney sign, finally Jakob got the picture. I took a video with my phone, which I will insert when we get home. It is hilarious!!! Jakob really has it figured out, but I am not so sure about Topher. He is just playing off of Jakob, and looks more angry than excited. At the end he gives out a bit yahoo, and maybe he gets the picture!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment