Monday, August 3, 2009
Where am I?
I am sitting in the Parent's Lounge at Wannado City, in Sunrise, Florida. The boys are discovering/experiencing jobs throughout the city, and saving the money they earn toward prizes. I am able to keep up with their whereabouts through a computer identification system on our wristbands. It is an awesome adventure, and I have time to update my blog!!! Please excuse the spelling errors, as I can not get spell check to work on this computer. I will fix them when we get home, and I will add pictures from our adventures. I know, it is about time I posted. I wish I could post more often, but I just can not stand how long it takes on dial up!!!!! I am going to take a break for now, and meet up with the boys. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for posting!! Can't wait to see the pics!
thanks for the postings, look forward to seeing the pics.~ Mom
Post a Comment